JOIN US IN PERSON
We will have our 8:00 & 10:00 a.m. services in our main church. The following protocols have been put in place to keep us all safe as we worship together.
|*||As you enter the church, a greeter may ask for your name.|
|*||Please sanitize your hands as you enter the building.|
|*||You will be provided with a hard copy of the vineyard if you haven’t previously printed one or intend to use your smart device.|
|*||Please follow the traffic patterns noted to your socially distant seat (if it is roped off, it is not open).|
|*||During our sign of peace, please remain at your seat and express peace verbally, a nod, the peace sign, or any other non-physical touch.|
|*||Communion will not be a part of our services until further notice.|
|*||When exiting the church, please maintain a 6 foot distance and follow the traffic patterns noted.|
|*||As you leave the church, please sanitize your hands.|
|*||Coffee hour will not be held until further notice.|
We have resumed offering Holy Communion
We have begun offering Holy Communion at both the 8:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m. services. Listed below are some of the guidelines from the Diocese that we will be following. At this stage, we will only be offering the host, the Chalice will not be offered at this time.
Instructions for the Distribution of Communion
- Ushers may direct households or individuals to a Communion station for receiving. Households are to maintain six feet of spacing between one another.
- Minimize opportunities for parishioners to pass one another in aisles by creating one-way traffic patterns to and from Communion stations, or allow households or individuals to return to their seats before allowing another individual or household to approach the Communion station.
- Communicants continue to wear masks while approaching the Communion station.
- Communion is to be distributed with the people standing, preferably in a place where there is ample space to prevent crowding.
- The communicant should step away from the Communion station at least six feet before lifting their mask briefly to consume the host.
Join Us on Facebook LIVE to celebrate our Sunday Service.
The Office is open for Church Business
Our church office hours are: Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. and Fridays 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Because of COVID we ask that anyone visiting the church office adhere to the following safety measures:
* Please wear a mask.
* As you enter the parish hall, press the buzzer on your left.
* There is only one person allowed in the office at any one time in order to maintain social distance requirements.
* Please maintain social distance throughout your visit.
* If another visitor stops by, please expedite your stay so that we might assist everyone.
We can’t wait until we might once again socialize, but at this time we respectfully request minimizing social visits so that the needs of the church might be met.
Online Pledge Giving
Despite church services being cancelled, it is still necessary for us to continue supporting the church, our staff, and our community in all the ways we typically do. We hope parishioners will continue to make donations and keep up with pledges. If you have never donated electronically, you can set up an on line account (by clicking on the blue on line account, it will take you directly to Vanco sign up) with Vanco Solutions. Both on-demand and reoccurring donation options are available for your convenience. If you have a credit card that offers rewards, you might consider taking advantage of your reward options by making your donations with your credit card. After all, it is in giving that we may also receive.